The #360 Writers Challenge
On June 15th 2015 threesixtyGh.com launched the #360WritersChallenge open only to University Students in Ghana. We are looking for the best fiction writers currently enrolled in a tertiary learning institution to help preserve and advance the literary works of Ghana with key emphasis on the country’s untold stories and little known/unexplored history.
This project seeks to empower the youth to tell their own stories while acknowledging the talents of the students who are passionate about writing and creating meaningful content.
Here are the RULES:
· University students ONLY (Must show proof of current enrollment at a tertiary learning institution)
· Two pages maximum
· Content must be original
· Choose one of the following themes:
1. Untold stories of the Ghanaian culture
2. Little known, unexplored Ghanaian history
· E-mail content in Word format to [email protected] with #360WritersChallenge in the subject area
· MUST be submitted by 11:59pm (GMT) on July 1st 2015
We will select first, second, and third place winners who will be chosen based on their literary talent. The winners will be announced on July 15th 2015. Their content will be featured on www.threesixtyGh.com . Participants must adhere to the rules and guidelines.
Prizes To Be Awarded
1st Place Winner
Cash Prize – GHS 1500
Phone with credit
2nd Place Winner
Cash Prize – GHS 500
Phone with Credit
3rd Place Winner
Cash Prize – GHS 250
All Winners will also earn
- Goodies (Wristbands,Books,Pens) and resource membership card from Alliance Francaise
- Assistance and creative space to build on writing talent
The #36OWritersChallenge is sponsored by Stanbic Bank, Alliance Francaise, iSpace and thank you to our partners Creo Concepts, Writers Project of Ghana.
This article has 0 comment, leave your comment.